RULES*:1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions
that people you tag will answer.
4. Choose 10 people + put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them that they have been TAGGED!
6. Not something silly like: 'you are tagged if you read this.'
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. Can't say, no tags.
10. Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry
1.Found out any music you just can't get enough of recently ? Share them !
Ill just post some of my fav song at the mo'
- Sara Bareilles - Brave
- Idina Mendez - Let it go (From Disney's Frozen)
- New Politics - Harlem
- Fall Out Boy - My songs know what you did in the dark
- Zedd - Stay the night feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore
2.Favourite videogame(s) of all time?
Most of you will think it's pokemon but no - they are on the top lists but i prefer all the platform games
1. Prince of Persia games
2. Assassin's Creed games
3. Tomb Raider games
4. Pokemon Games
and some other games also
3.What does your happy place (imaginary or not) look like ?
Me in front of the pc/laptop/home theater watching my favorite shows - when i do that i forget about everything else
4.Share your favourite work from your or someone else's gallery
5.What would your theme song sound like ?
I wish it would be like - Kung Fu Panda - Legend of Awesomeness's (not music style but lyric style)
6.What's the best advice you could share ?
speak up your mind even if its bullshit most of the time
7.What's one thing from your bucket list ?
Visit every state of the USA
8.Best present you've ever received ?
well physical presents are always nice and money is always better
but this one time when my sister was staying my place (she stays in another country) she wrote down on a post-it note that she loves me very much and put it in the middle of the post it pack. Then months after she had left when i got to move the post it note and see it touched me so much and it was a nice surprise. She's so awesome
9.What is the most extravagant dream you had
My sleep dreams are always weird so - don't care much about them
and a dream for the future - i always wondered to be in rich people party in a penthouse in Los Angeles where everyone is dressed formal and drinking Martinis and being all snob about it.
10.Seriously, it's hard to come up with 10 questions..